A recent article published on the topic of flatbed trailers, covers much of the basic information on choosing the best flatbed trailer for your needs. This information is perfect for those St Paul residents looking for flatbed trailers.
Determining which trailers are suitable for your vehicle is an easy task, if you know what to look for. You can begin your research by determining what you’ll be using your trailers for. This will help you figure out what type of weight and size requirements your trailers will have to meet. From there, it’s just a matter of finding trailers that meet your specifications, and finding one you think compliments your vehicle.
Flatbed Trailers & Their Use
There are many different types of flatbed trailers. Below are a few different varieties of flatbed trailers St Paul residents may be looking for and their uses. We can help you find one that works best for you.
- Standard flatbed trailers are very popular, due to their ability to be loaded from all sides. They are convenient for all kinds of cargo.
- Step deck trailers usually have a top and bottom deck, so they are typically used when hauling freight with height restrictions.
- Stretch trailers are true to their name. They are used for items that are too long for a standard flatbed.
- Double drop and stretch double drop trailers are used for oversized freight and long oversized freight respectively.
- Conestoga trailers have a covering, so they are useful when the cargo may be damaged if it’s exposed to the elements.
Above is just a brief overview. There are many more styles of trailers that could meet your needs.
Are you searching for the perfect trailers in St Paul? Contact us today by calling 651-451-1808 or Contact us Online. You can always browse our selection online, and if you don’t see what you’re looking for, stop by. We have an even wider selection at our South St Paul location.